Designed for serious music lovers, the SuperFi product line offers the same speaker technology and sound signature used in professional monitors but in a small, comfortable and lightweight form factor.
Check out these Ultimate Ears SuperFi earphone reviews:
- Ultimate Ears SuperFi 3 – Portable music players are becoming a lot more popular these days because of the recent technology advancements that are being applied including increased storage capacities for more music to be stored and better audio quality and support for more formats. However, a true sound experience won’t be enjoyed with a standard set of headphones. Even if the sound quality is acceptable, the listening experience can be hampered by comfort issues that may not at first be known until longer listening periods. Another concern is the fact that many headphones and earphones do not effectively cancel out outside noises. The ones that manage to do so may sacrifice some of the comfort in listening. The Ultimate Ears SuperFi 3 aims to tackle all of these issues head on without taking a huge chuck out of the listener’s budget.
- Ultimate Ears SuperFi 4 – The Ultimate Ears SuperFi 4 is a great example of how pricey headphones can be costing around $120. However, compared to the other models of the Ultimate Ears family, the SuperFi 4 is actually very inexpensive and sports a lot of features and add-ons to vastly improve the overall listening experience. While it has the same noise isolating features as the cheaper SuperFi 3 model, the SuperFi 4 offers a little bit more add-ons and a refined design.
- Ultimate Ears SuperFi 4vi – Logitech’s earphones each come with their own levels of audio quality and extra earphones. Every product falls in its own category and one of the categories available is the SuperFi lineup where the sound quality goes above par because of the unique way the internal speaker was constructed. The Ultimate Ears SuperFi 4vi is one of the earphones available and it has the same features as the original 4 model along with a couple of goodies exclusive to “vi” models.
- Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 – Noise isolating earphones are big business with hundreds of styles on offer from all major manufacturers, and the Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 are just one example on offer from the lovely people at Logitech, who are rapidly becoming market leaders in the race to be the best. There is one catch here that will bother some of you, not others, and that is the price. The Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 hit the market at a massive $170, and these are not their most expensive earphones by far. So, if you can justify spending hundreds on you earphones, could this be the set for you? You know the score by now. We review – you decide.
- Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5vi – Ultimate Ears is the elite range of earphones to hit the market from the design tables of Logitech, and the Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5vi is one of their range, with the ‘vi’ suffix letting you know that these are voice capable headphones that are aimed primarily at the iPhone or Blackberry users, as taking calls whilst on the move is just a touch of a button away. Logitech are pretty much the market leaders in earphone production at the moment, and this does mean they have popped hefty price tags on their kit, but they believe that the quality you will get is second to none and worth every single one of your hard earned dollars, and in the case of the Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5vi earphones, that is 190 of them – so can you justify that expense?
- Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 EB – Yet more earphones are flooding the market and the latest on offer from Logitech forms part of their Ultimate Ears collection and are the Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 EB. These are the bad boys of the fold. These will set you back $200 and are the Extended Bass model, which is like going and standing in the middle of the nightclub and getting that full pumping base sound. However, with so many companies jostling to be the top of the earphone market, is there enough on offer here to justify the whopping price tag from Logitech, or is this just a bit too much money for not a lot of performance? You know how it works by now. We review – you decide.
- Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 Pro – The latest wave of technology in the earphones market are the noise reduction style earphones, and the Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 Pro is one example on offer from the lovely people at Logitech, who have a whole range of Ultimate Ears products on offer. The crunch with these earphones is the price. The range starts below $100 but it goes right up and the set we have on trial today hits the shelves at a whopping $250, and this is where the division starts. Two distinct camps of people are forming: those who think that earphones are not something that you can spend that much money on, and those who will stop at nothing to get the perfect audio experience no matter what the financial cost. If you are in the market for the perfect earphones, then have a read and see what we thought when we tested the Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 Pro earphones, and hopefully we can help you decide if this is the set for you.
- Ultimate Ears 700 – The main purpose of earphones is not only to put the music closer to their ears, but also to make sure that no other noise enters the ear for a very smooth experience. Many earphones have been made as a result with some earphones performing a bit better than others. There is also some pairs that far exceed the standard capabilities of earphones are intended for people that want better sound quality and comfort features. The Ultimate Ears earphones provide the needs of different people in three major categories, but the Ultimate Ears 700 has its own unique properties.