Ultimate Ears Custom In-Ear Monitors
Ultimate Ears also offers a family of quality IEMs called the Custom family. The Custom line of monitors are custom-molded to fit the ears of the buyer. Custom molds are made with the help of an audiologist. Each monitor from the Custom line is suited for different types of music and/or recording.
- The UE11 PRO with Quadruple Balanced Armature Driver Technology, Single High-end Frequencies Driver, Single Mid Frequencies Driver, and Dual Low-End Frequencies with Three-way integrated Passive Crossover
- The UE10 Pro with Triple Balanced Armature Driver Technology, Single High-End Frequencies Driver, Dual Mid-Low Frequencies Drivers with Integrated Passive Crossover Circuit Board.
- The UE7 Pro with Triple Balanced Armature Driver Technology, Single High-End Frequencies Driver, Dual Mid-Low Frequencies Drivers with Integrated Passive Crossover.
- The UE5 Pro With Dual Balanced Armature Drivers, Single High-End Frequencies Driver, Single Mid-Low Frequencies Driver with integrated Passive Crossover
- The UE4 Pro with Dual balanced armature drivers, single high-end frequencies driver, single mid-low frequencies driver with an integrated passive crossover network.
All current Ultimate Ears Customs are now available with an ambient option. Getting fitted for Custom IEMs require a trip to the audiologist, as they perfectly match the inside of an individuals ear. However, fitting is free at the Ultimate Ears facility in Irvine.